Sunday, June 7, 2009

I love Chile right now...

because a lazy Sunday in bed after waking up before 7am Monday-Saturday is not only acceptable, it's expected of you. And I am living it up in my new sheets, pillows and comforter while I wait for my homemade bacon, egg and cheese breakfast sandwich (thanks to my man). And then I'm going to drag myself out of bed and go for a jog, but it doesn't matter because my classes are all prepared for tomorrow and I have nothing that needs to be done today. Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Mamacita Chilena said...

Don't go jogging, it might kill you!!! :P

Annje said...

Total stranger...I found all of these Chile blogs, and it has been fun to read. I lived there for almost 4 years (a while back) came back to the US with my pololo, got married, now finishing grad school (2 chilean-american kids)... it's like I am living your lives 10 years ahead... wanna know what it's like? (haha)

I used to run up San Cristobal--not fun in the winter smog.