Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pre-Academy Awards Show Thoughts

EDIT: I JUST realized that E! isn't showing the Academy Awards, just the pre and post shows. How did I realize that? I just watched 2 hours of pre-show only to see it repeat. There goes my Oscar night, haha!

Could Ryan Seacrest lack any more tact when talking to anyone who's not white?

I REALLY hope Penelope Cruz wins for her role in Vicky Cristina Barcelona because I just watched that on Friday and she was wonderful

And I hope Doubt and Revolutionary Road (Titanic Dos as a certain Chilean man calls it) win something

I don't think I'll be able to stay up to see the good awards

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Que mirada tan dulce tienes, es digna de un ángel tan bello como vos! Un beso
Agrégame al Messenger: jfrancisco70@hotmail.com